The Cryogatt RFID Tagging System is the solution
This globally unique system is designed to operate at temperatures as low as -196C and provides immediate traceability of every sample at any time. The correct sample is always selected, a rolling audit is created of all transactions and a physical audit performed in a matter of minutes, the database updated in real time so sample status is always available and more.
You safeguard your critical biological material and because your staff are free to focus on other priorities you also safeguard your budget.
Many millions of biological samples are already in storage and the number is increasing daily.
The Cryogatt RFID Tagging System benefits:
- Locating any sample is accurate, quick and easy
- No line of sight is needed for identification
- A continuous rolling audit is maintained
- Crucial data, history and location are kept updated
- No manual handling or unnecessary removal of samples is needed, so eliminating risk of dangerous temperature rise
- Cryogenic storage space can be fully utilised
- Full compliance is maintained
- Cryogatt tags can be retrospectively fitted to existing material in storage
- The system easily interfaces with your existing computer systems
- You have complete peace of mind